June's Monthly Layout Kit

Hi everyone, just sharing my June layout from Urban Scrapbook's monthly layout challenge.  This month our challenge was to scrapbook about fathers.  Here's mine:


This is my husband and younger son golfing at Jasper Park lodge golf course.  My husband loves golfing, and he is thrilled our son shares the same love for it.  When on holidays, they always tried to fit in a game or two and this course was so beautiful, even I tagged along to be their golf cart driver and photographer!

The papers in our kit are from Graphic 45's Good Ol' Sport Collection.  I started off with inking, using my Tim Holtz Speckles and Splatters stencils on my background paper.  Then, using Wendy Vecchi Transparent Embossing Paste that was tinted with Dylusions Ground Coffee and Chopped Pesto sprays, I applied that on my paper with the Tim Holtz Chevron and Arrows stencils.


The large wood ATC card in the center is from Prima.  Using my Tim Holtz Crocodile stencil, I first sprayed Dylusions Ground Coffee on it and then applied embossing ink with the Ranger Embossing Dabber, before applying embossing powders from Stampendous.  There is adhesive backed cork in the kit, and I die-cut my Sizzix Tarnished Trophy from that and the word, Golf.  The trophy was also sprayed with Dylusions Ground Coffee.  I painted my Tim Holtz framed alpha parts.  The small letters were die-cut from Sizzix's Tim Holtz Typeset die.  The pocket watch is also from Prima.
Everything is included in the kit except my stencils, dies, embossing paste, inks, paint and sprays that I used.  They are for sale in Urban Scrapbook until sold out (which is usually pretty fast!).

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a great weekend!

Jan

No comments

Back to Top